Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February in Review


I seriously cannot believe that February is over!  What happened to this month?  Really? Though, at the same time, I am very glad that this month has come to a close.  It was quite stressful for me work wise, and that translated into things that were done here on the blog.  Simply because I lacked the motivation and the focus to properly give you all the wonderful content that you have come to know and expect from me.  I'm really hoping that the coming months will be much less stressful now that things at work are settling. 

Here are the things that did happen around the Confessional this month! 

Things I Read: 

To All the Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han
Strings - David Estes
Saga, vol. 1 - Brian K. Vaughan
Saga, vol. 2 - Brian K. Vaughan
Saga, vol. 3 - Brian K. Vaughan
Saint Anything - Sarah Dessen
Another Day - David Levithan
For Darkness Shows the Stars - Diana Peterfreund
Immanuel's Veins - Ted Dekker
Legacy of Kings - Eleanor Herman
Dumplin' - Julie Murphy
Moment of Impact - Rene D. Schultz
The Bourbon Kings - J.R. Ward
The Eye of Minds - James Dashner
The Bone Season - Samantha Shannon

Things I've Reviewed:


Books of the Week:


What's on My Kindle:


Fun Things


And that is what happened this month here at the Confessional!  I'm looking forward to what March has coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment