Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Trilogies


Holy crap! It's MARCH! Where has 2016 gone?! Three months in already!  Holy moley! 

As the first is ALSO a Tuesday, you know what that means!  It is time for another Top Ten Tuesday!!!!! This week, I'm celebrating my favorite top ten trilogies! 

These series have only three books in them, will only have 3 books in them. Three has become the magic number for these awesome series! 

Without further adieu, let's get to the main attraction! 

Top Ten Trios

10. The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau



9. The Razorland Trilogy by Anne Aguirre



8. Black City Chronicles by Elizabeth Richards



7. Legend by Marie Lu
 



6. All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness

 

5. Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown
 

4. Bill Hodges Trilogy by Stephen King

3. The Night Trilogy Elie Wiesel



2. The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

1. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien


Did your favorite trilogy make the list?  If not, let me know what it is!  I've read lots of trilogies, these are just by far my favorites and ones that I repeatedly return to re-read.  



No comments:

Post a Comment