Monday, February 1, 2016

January In Review


Well, damn.  We've made it to the end of January!  Holy crap!  This month has been up and down.  Seriously.  I've been trying to play catch up, and ultimately dealing with a few things but getting back into the swing of things and pushing most of my owned TBR books into February as well as most of my intended reviews for this month...BUT, I'm getting things geared up and hopefully will have a few more posts slammed out before my get up and go decides to leave without me!  

Now, here's a glimpse of what happened in January here at the Confessional! 

WHAT I READ
I'll Give You the Sun - Jandy Nelson
Kalona's Fall - P.C. Cast
The Future of Us - Jay Asher
Destined (House of Night #9) - P.C. Cast
The Realm of Possibility - David Levithan
After Alice - Gregory Maguire
Hidden (House of Night #10) - P.C. Cast
Seven Paths to Death (Samurai Detective #6) - Dorothy Hoobler
Cinderella is Evil (Fairy Tales Retold #1) - Jamie Campbell
Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail - Cheryl Strayed
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - Mark Haddon
Gathering Blue - Lois Lowry
The Martian - Andy Weir
The Testing (The Testing #1) - Joelle Charbonneau
Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell
Black City (Black City #1) - Elizabeth Richards

BOOK OF THE WEEK

BOOK & AUTHOR OF THE MONTH

WEEKLY FUN POSTS

REVIEWS

So, that was my January in a nutshell lovelies!  Let's see what February has in store!  

No comments:

Post a Comment