Friday, January 1, 2016

What's On My Kindle? First 2016 Edition!


Welcome to the first 2016 edition of "What's On My Kindle?"  If it is a new year, that means Christmas has come and gone, and what do I usually get for Christmas (from at least 1 person)...that's right, an Amazon gift card.  What do I get with an amazon gift card? KINDLE BOOKS!  WEEEE!!!  

So yes, there was an influx of Kindle books (though not as many as usual).  I did buy a couple of higher priced books this year that I'd been lusting after so I didn't stretch the gift cards as widely as I usually do.  However, I did get some really good ones that I'm definitely interested in (hopefully) getting to this year. 

1. Glitched (Lexy Cooper Mysteries #4) - Christa Charter
2. The Soulkeepers Series Box Set: Books 1-6 - G.P. Ching
3. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda - Becky Albertalli
4. Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) - Laini Taylor
5. Night of Cake & Puppets (Daughter of Smoke & Bone Novella) - Laini Taylor
6. The Dragonfly Season (Streetlights Like Fireworks #2) - David Pandolfe

I know, not a lot of books, but they are ones that I needed, wanted or were missing in various series.  Needed the Lexy Cooper book to finish out the series thus far, needed book 2 in Daughter of Smoke & Bone, the novella was a bonus. I had like one or 2 books in the Soulkeepers series, but honestly could not pass up getting the box set for something like $0.99 now could I? 

So, if you got any Amazon or B&N gift cards this year for Christmas...what did you get? Inquiring minds and all that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment