Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Series Commitments


Top Ten Tuesday!  Yup, back at it.  Getting things done.  Providing you with lists of my favorite things...things I want...things I just felt like listing...bookish things.  Why?  Because it is what I do! 

Anyway...book series.  Seriously, every time we open a book, we have to get ready to make that commitment! I know I have to be, simply because I have book OCD, and if I start a series, I have to finish it...no matter how many books are in it....I'm looking at you Immortals After Dark series.  

Today's top ten I'm sharing some of my favorite series, what are some of yours?  Let me know in the comments! 

FAVORITE SERIES

10. The Giver Quartet - Lois Lowry
9. Black Dagger Brotherhood - J.R. Ward
8. The Dwellers Saga - David Estes
7. The Kingkiller Chronicles - Patrick Rothfuss
6. Alpha & Omega and Mercy Thompson - Patricia Briggs
5. The Fever Series - Karen Marie Moning
4. Lexy Cooper Mysteries - Christa Charter
3. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
2. The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices - Cassandra Clare
1. Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling

Seriously, you have NO idea how hard this list was for me to make.  I have so many series that I absolutely adore, and I could have at least done a top fifteen or twenty without even batting an eye!  

Share your favorite series in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment