Sunday, January 31, 2016

BotW: Jan 31-Feb 6: Eleanor & Park


Hello lovelies!!! Guess what, it's Sunday...and you know what that means! It is Book of the Week time!!! YAY!!! *tosses confetti around and giggles*

Forgive me if there is little fanfare with this one, am typing this while sore, but wanted to end the month on a high note and get things done.  My neuropathy is giving me fits. I can live with it, simply because I have to...and have for the last 5-6 years.  Joyous. 

Anyway, enough of that...here is, without further adieu this week's book of the week: 


This book.  All the things.  I am currently reading it, and ultimately I am nearly done with it.  I started yesterday, and despite the fact that holding physical books hurts like hell right now, I am still going to finish this book today.  

I absolutely love the story, and this is not the first book of Rainbow Rowell's that I've read and fallen in love with.  Her writing is fantastic, and I must say this will definitely be one of those books that will stay with me for a while.  I love books like this and will always love books like this and chances are this will be one of my go to reads for a while when I need something and can't quite put my finger on it. 

Eleanor...

Park...

Star-crossed sixteen-year-olds who know that first loves never last, and yet they are brave enough to try.  This is love, set over the course of one school year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment