Thursday, January 28, 2016

#TBT: My First Review


So, when I first started this book blog thing....I never thought it would last this long.  Never thought that it would take off as it has (I've got my base followers and figure it can only go up from here right?).  My first book review was clunky, and I honestly had zero clue as to what I was doing or if I was doing it 'right' or not.  Four years and one day since I posted my very first review over on my old blog site. 

I'd originally set up over on wordpress, Confessions of a Bibliophile was born.  A thought, a whim, and ultimately it became something that I grew to love and adore doing.  Stresses of life not withstanding, I've weathered many a storm and still bounced back and provided quite a bit of reviews and a variety of other things since that very first day.  My blog had originally been a personal one, that I shifted to a book focused blog because my life is so centered around books.  I read as often as I can, and ultimately tried my hand at book reviews. 

So, today, I share with you my first review, for The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett, which you can read by clicking here.  Since then I have had the opportunity to meet so many fantastic authors and read so many wonderful books. I hope that the next four years bring me many more wonderful experiences and books to read and review!  

Love you all! 

What was your first review?  First author interview?  First experience book blogging? 

No comments:

Post a Comment