Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Something New at Confessions

As you all may or may not know, I've started a tumblr that is dedicated to well, the one thing I love most dearly on the planet...books.  Yes, I've joined booklr. Starting in July, I will be participating in one of the many Book Photo Challenges that are circulating around the community.  I have chosen one in particular, and I will be working on photos through out the month.  You'll be able to see them here, on my instagram, the Confessions of a Bibliophile Facebook page,  my twitter, and of course on my tumblr page.

I encourage you to follow me on these platforms, so that way you can get the book recommendations, and see all the pictures as soon as possible.

Here is the list that I will be using for this Book Photo Challenge, as taken from Just One More Page's tumblr:


I will be setting up a page on this blog's homesite, so you can easily find a direct link to each image daily.  Also, beginning in July, expect to see regular reviews from me again.  I've been out of the loop lately, so the first few might be a bit rusty, so just please be patient.  As always, my reviews are cross-posted here, tumblr, goodreads, amazon, and new this month, Audible. 

I think that's about all the announcements I have for you today.  This month's book of the month went live earlier today, and this book has now become near and dear to my heart, because it will be one of the first audio book I do a review for, The Moon Dwellers by David Estes

Remember, keep reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment