Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fear Not: I Am Still Here

I know.

I know.

You are all asking where the hell have you been?  Why haven't you posted anything recently?  More importantly...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU READING NOW?!

I know you've missed me. Hell, I've missed all of you!  Now, time to get down to the nitty gritty of things.

This year has already been one hell of a whirl-wind.  I've driven to Ohio with my family at the end of last month to watch my brother get married.  I've been working my behind off, and more importantly I've been reading like crazy.  I've read 42 books this year, and much to the dismay of my poor kindle and my TBR list on Goodreads - I've been adding to it. It is currently up to just shy of 1200 books. Will I ever get to them all? Probably not, and this list doesn't even include what is listed on the THREE (3) unsorted categories on my Kindle, which I've started going through.

Currently, health wise, I've been up and down.  My doctor is currently trying out a medication that is designed for neuropathy, and so far it seems to be working.  I've been on it for a little less than a month.  It has cut down the number of neuropathy flare ups that have been plaguing me for years now.  This also, is an attempt to ensure that I am not taking the narcotic pain med as often, which is good because I really, really don't want to have to deal with the bull crap of going to pain management because the narcotic is the only one that works.

This is the first of a couple of posts that I will be working on today, so get ready for the flood!

There will be a new What's On My Kindle?, a new Bibliophile Round Up, and a new Book of the Month/Week.  Hopefully I will be able to start posting regularly again, because I miss you all...that and I really, really need to get back into the habit of writing reviews and things.

No comments:

Post a Comment