Sunday, June 21, 2015

BotW: June 21-27: Game of Thrones

Chances are, unless you've lived under a rock you know about Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin.  This series is currently a widely watched series on HBO, and like most of you who have read this series...you are waiting patiently to know when book number six will FINALLY be published! *stares at George R.R. Martin*

This week's book of the week is....


Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin 

This series, is absolutely one of my favorites...despite the fact that pretty much every one of my favorite characters DIE! Seriously...why the senseless killing George? I mean really? Why must you kill everyone that I enjoy reading about! 

That image right there ultimately sums up each and EVERY thing I have to say about the Song of Fire and Ice series by George R.R. Martin.  I am, still, like everyone else who has read the books anxiously awaiting the publishing date for book number six! 

No comments:

Post a Comment