Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Book of the Week: May 31-June 6

Each week I will feature a book that I have read, that I want to read, that I own, or that I want to own (because face it, will I EVER be able to read all the books I own? Not likely).

The book of the week for May 31-June 6 is:


Yes, yes, I'm getting there!  Don't rush me...and no you can't talk to me while I'm reading it either! 

The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave #1)- Rick Yancy

I have had this book on my Kindle for sometime (so long in fact that I forgot I owned it) and it has been sitting in my Unsorted category (the original unsorted one) and I think I might actually get to it this month since I've made it my mission for the rest of the year to read the books that are in my unsorted category and sort them - even if it means only sorting them into the 2015 Challenge category on my Kindle.  They will still be sorted! 

This book caught my interest because I've always had a soft spot for science fiction, and dystopian novels.  This covers pretty much ALL of that in one fell swoop.  So I am fairly certain that I will love every minute of this book, and because it's a book of the week I will do my best to actually get up a review of it once I get around to reading it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment