Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Book of the Month: June 2015: The Moon Dwellers

The Book of the Month showcase for June is....*drumroll*

The Moon Dwellers by David Estes

When I first started my blog David was one of the first authors that I interviewed, one of the first authors that I seriously started reviewing and instantly I'd come to love his writing.  Unfortunately my collection of his works is lacking, but I will be fixing that as soon as I can.  I am very fortunate to have met him, and I'm quite glad to share with you this series because it is one of my favorites. 

I am also currently re-reading this book, and continuing the series as I've the first three books, I'm missing book four.  I will probably also be re-reading his Evolution Trilogy...and the first two books in The Country Saga...which The Earth Dwellers ties into...which is the fourth book in the Dweller's Saga...as well as The Country Saga...!!!!! 

This book, the first in the Dwellers, has been included on Buzzfeed lists, and is DEFINITELY one of those books you should read if you love YA Dystopia, and if you loved The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.  Seriously...it is that good.  

David Estes is by far one of my favorite YA authors, and it is a pleasure to have gotten to know him and lose myself in the fantastic worlds he has created.  If you've never heard of him...I highly encourage you to check him out and start reading his stuff.  It is that good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment