Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Morning

Good Morning everyone! *checks the clock* Yup, it is still morning.  I actually slept quite well last night, and tonight I'v gotta go to bed early because I have to work in the morning.  Bleh for that.  I'd rather stay here and work on my ever growing to be reviewed list.  My list is quite extensive as most of you know, I finished Dark Passage yesterday, but I've also still in the middle of reading The Forbidden Land, and I've not yet lemminged on Tigana by Gay Gavriel Kay, an extensive and epic read that I am doing for Sword and Laser for their group read this month.

The reviews I need to get done this week are:
     Gallies

  1. The Bastard by Brenda Novak (the title is Honor Bound for the published copy)
  2. One Moment by Kristina McBride
  3. Code Named Verity by Elizabeth Wein
  4. Scars by Cheryl Rainfield
    Author Read and Review

  1. Dark Passage by Griffin Hayes
  2. The Sky  Inside You by Marco Moreno Flores (need to read)
  3. Jaguar Sun by Martha Bourke (need to read)
    Need to Post to Smashwords
  1. Believe by E. Leighanne Grimm-Weever
  2. Reflection by Jessica Roberts
  3. A Story Not Wished to be Read by Nicola Black
Beyond that, everything is kinda up in the air with things here at Confessions of a Bibliophile.  I've got a couple of things brewing, and waiting on some questions back for an author interview series (that has kind of stalled).  I've got to also get together for another give away or two.  But, since my desktop has kind of finally decided to bite the big one for the most part, I've been working on my netbook which is much smaller and I can't do much on as I want to.  So, things are going to be slow, and I'm not sure where my external CD drive is so I can install my camera software for bibliophile eats...which saddens me. 

Other than that, is there anything that you my dear readers would like to see from me? I've also been considering a video review of things, or just an update of my TBR list :) Awesomeness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment