Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bibliophile Eats: Breakfast Noms

Breakfast, the most important meal of the day right? But how many of us have time to eat breakfast that is homemade, from our own kitchen and not from a box in the freezer or from some cholesterol raising fast food place? None of us really, except maybe on days off (if we can muster the energy to cook anything).  Occasionally on my day off I get the bug to cook something nifty, and with this one I don't have any progress pictures, but they are so much better than any of the Jimmy Dean's breakfast bowls that are out there.  Seriously, and you can add just about anything you want to them.  



This, is delicious. This is everything that is in it:


  • 1 small potato diced
  • Small portion of diced ham
  • 2 eggs scrambled
  • Shredded cheese of your choice, I used shredded colby and jack cheeses
  • Sprinkle of Adobo
  • Sprinkle of salt and white pepper
I ate this with a couple of slices of buttered wheat toast.  It was epically delicious and I'm now pondering remaking one of these for breakfast today (since I've not yet had one since January).

By the way, I do apologize for this being late, but between everything yesterday I was just too exhausted to focus properly - and my neuropathy flaring I couldn't type much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment