Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Scheduled Events for the Bibliophile

Things have again been quiet for me.  While I'd planned out a full two weeks of blog posts, it's going to be slightly shifted in its initial posting dates.  I've got about five reviews to write before the first day goes up, and I've also got to get those reviews sent through netgalley.com to the publishers and let them know that they are live, and see about getting the trailer that I'd wanted for one of the books. Beyond that I've still been reading, and already been forming my top 100 books of 2012 list from what I've read so far this year, including what I am waiting for to come out as the year continues toward its end.

So, want a little idea of what is going to be coming up in the next couple of days? Oh, and I've also got a special surprise for you coming up on June 23rd.  I will be hosting a cover-reveal for A.M. Hargrove's new book, Book 3 in the Guardians of Vesturon series.  Are you excited yet?!  Okay, so here is the plan for the next few days (and hopefully the world will behave and I'll be able to stick to it without much divergence):


  1. Galley Galore 2.0 - June 13th
    • Beneath the Shadows by Sara Foster
    • The Unbidden Magic Series by Marilee Brothers (Galley under The Moonstone Series)
      • Moonstone
      • Moon Rise
      • Moon Spun
      • Shadow Moon
  2. Galley Galore 3.0 - June 14th
    • One Moment by Kristina McBride
    • Scars by Cheryl Rainfield
    • Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
    • Honor Bound (Galley titled The Bastard) by Brenda Novak
  3. Anticipated Releases - June 15th
    • The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten) by Julie Kagawa 
    • The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus #3) by Rick Riordan
    • The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost
    • Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear
  4. Kiddie Corner - June 16th
    1. Time Warp Trio Series
    2. The Pain and the Great One Series
That's all the update you get for now :) Of course there will be more to be discussed on each of these topics especially the anticipated releases and the Kiddie Corner.  I've already started working on things, because I need to get the reviews up and sent to the publishers via netgalley, and I'm working on reading a couple of different books, including galley copies from different publishers.  One of which is on my list of anticipated releases, though I'm not telling you which one. 

Also, I'm always up for taking suggestion on books to read, my TBR list is probably going to cry if I don't start plowing through it, as it currently has just over 700 books on it and that only accounts for maybe two thirds of the books that I actually have at my disposal to read since I haven't listed all of the available options I have available through Kindle for PC until I can replace my Kindle. 

If you've a suggestion of a book you want me to read, or you have a favorite author that you'd like me to do a feature on her at Confessions of a Bibliophile you can email me at Bibliophile, or simply leave a comment and I will gladly take it into consideration and see if I can get a copy of the book in a reasonable time frame.  

No comments:

Post a Comment