Monday, June 18, 2012

Good Evening...

Ugh! Today could have ended better for me..in so much that my desktop could be functioning (or at least clinging to its last traces of life) a lot better than it currently is.  Letting it cool and come down from its current tempertantruming over night and probably most of tomorrow while I am at work, and we shall see what happens then. But, it should NOT influence anything I've planned here.  Tomorrow shall be an epic day here at Confessions of a Bibliophile...why you ask? Well, let me tell you...

There is this EPICALLY AWESOME series written by A.M. Hargrove called The Guardians of Vesturion, and I've read all the books to date, and will be reviewing them tomorrow, as well as showcasing a couple of uber hot guys, that will make you think very, very indecent thoughts (if you are amongst my female followers, and probably make you jealous if you are amongst the male counter parts).  That segment is going to be titled "What does your Guardian look like..." and I took it off the A.M. Hargrove Fan Club page on Goodreads.com.  It is AWESOME, and the boys are delicious.

So, look for the reviews and special showcase to A.M. Hargrove's Guardians of Vesturion series...from prequel to book 2.  Speaking of A.M. Hargrove, there will be another EPICALLY awesome event concerning her coming up on the 23rd of June...so if you aren't paying attention you will miss it! Seriously!

Right now, I am working on my netbook, which doesn't have near everything I need on it, but it will still function and get everything on it that I will need to get things done.  The only thing I haven't installed on it is Adobe Digital Editions and Kindle for PC (and I might get around to it to finish Tigana and the galleies that I have to read)...though I'm still considering lemming it on Tigana (and we all know that isn't something that I do unless I absolutely cannot finish a book.  Tigana hasn't gotten that far for me yet).

What else is going on here? Oh! I won a free copy of Crimson Midnight by Amos Cassidy, and I will eventually get around to reading that.  I also have half a dozen other thing that I am needing to get around to reading...and I've also got reviews that I've done that I need to repost on Smashwords because stupid me forgot to post them over there and now Smashwords is pestering me about a review.  I also need to remember to format them properly so that they don't look disgusting when I post them.  Beyond that, I've still got a bunch of stuff to get done, that I've been horribly behind on (in case you haven't seen my reviews that need to be completed, and the more I read the longer the list gets...UGH!).

Galley Galore 3.0 will also be coming out this week, as will another small Author Read & Review corner.  The only other event that I've got coming up will be something involving Amos Cassidy, but that won't be until August.  Also, in August I will be able to post the epic awesomeness that is the review for one of the gallies that I've read.  I think I've also got one that I can post in July...I will have to check my calendar (which I need a new one of) and also double check publisher requirements on Netgalley.  I feel like I'm rambling, I really do, but this is stuff that I need to get out and need to ensure that I have all in one place...and it was also a vent concerning my computer being a party pooper and throwing a tempertantrum.  I really need a new computer and a new kindle damn it.  *sniffle*

Alright, I think I'm done with this update for the time being. I will possibly add more if I think of anything, but as of right now, I've been up since 3 am and it is closing in on my bedtime, and God knows that I need my beauty sleep.  Also, made some epic tastiness tonight, and you may just see it show up on the next bibliophile eats...unless I decide to do something else.

Lots of love,
Caedy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment