Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tuesday's Thoughts

Hello lovelies!!  Welcome to a wonderful Tuesday (wonderful in that I have a day off and it's blissfully gloomy and rainy outside, which means that I've done nothing but nap and read all day!).  I also happened to do a thing.  A little thing, but it gets my youtube channel up and running with my first video!  The quality is not the best, but I'm still working out the kinks and getting familiar with my editing software.  

So, it was a fun thing to do while I was out the other day (filmed before I'd realized that I was suffering from strep throat and not just a cold).  I enjoyed the time out with my niece and I'm considering taking up vlogging in addition to my regular blogging in 2017.  We will see how that goes! 

So I've the video down below for you to check out!  Subscribe and let's get this ball rolling! 



I've already started my first two books of 2017, and I am absolutely loving each of them for different reasons.  I'm currently reading The Unbecoming of Myra Dyer by Michelle Hodkin and The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski.  Both of which fall into the Listy A to z challenge, and I am using The Unbecoming of Myra Dyer for my first book in the PopSugar 2017 Reading Challenge.  I am also doing Book Riot's Read Harder challenge.  I've even updated my reading spreadsheet to track all three of these challenges.  It will be interesting to see where my reading takes me this year.

Do you have any book recommendations that could help me fill these challenges? More authors of color that I need to read? LGBTQ+ authors that I need to read? I'm open to any and every suggestion! 

Until next time lovelies, 

Caedy



No comments:

Post a Comment