Thursday, January 26, 2017

Thankful Thursday: Little Things

Hello lovelies!!!  I hope you had a good day!  Mine as usual had its ups and downs mainly because I had to work today and then there was grocery shopping.  That is always a tax on me mentally because it means that I am out and dealing with people longer and ultimately it means that my paycheck goes away or rather what isn't meant for bills goes away. 

However,  today I am thankful for the little things. A child's laughter,  a friend offering an ear,  conversations about random things with a stranger that is now an awesome unicorn in my book.  Also,  the highlight of my day was the visit from Ronald McDonald at work today.  This guy is definitely perfect for the role.  I even got my picture with him too. 

I am still definitely in the market for a new job.  Though I am very thankful that I do have a job that helps me be able to provide for myself as well as those I live with. It is not the best job and I do not make the most money,  but I do have that source of income. 

Alright,  it is time for some Beat Bobby Flay and then head to bed. 

Night lovelies. 

-Caedy

No comments:

Post a Comment