Friday, July 10, 2015

Bibliophile's Wish List: Hardcover Beauties


This week's bibliophile's wish list is focusing on upcoming hardback books that will be published within the next one to four months. These are books that I've been desperately wanting, and will ultimately make their way onto my bookshelves...even if I have to put off eating for a couple of days to save up for them.  Seriously. 

1.) Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee

This book, I have always loved To Kill a
 Mockingbird and to find out that Harper Lee was going to have another book coming out after that epic classic.  I seriously squeed like a good little fangirl.  

I'd lost my copy of To Kill A Mockingbird so I am seriously in the market to replace it as soon as I can.  However, this precious little beauty right here, will ultimately either in hardback (I really hope) or paperback (I'll settle for this one too) will grace my shelves along with her first novel. 


Publish date: July 14, 2015




2.) The Bourbon Kings by J.R. Ward

Okay, I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward, and am officially caught up on that series...aside from I think one book.

This, however is a new series.  I've got almost all of the BDB on my Kindle.  This series, with that awesome cover...I want on my shelves. Seriously.  I know for a fact that this book will be filled with sexy men and deliciousness! I mean, what else is J.R. Ward known for? 



Publish Date: July 28, 2015




3.) The Drafter by Kim Harrison

I have been a fan of Kim Harrison's for ages.  I've read most of the Rachel Morgan/Hollows series, and absolutely fell in love with it.  That particular series ran the gamut of emotions and many of them made me quite sad, and quite happy all at the same time.

This, however, is a whole new series.  Ultimately, I will be getting some delicious swag from Kim Harrison from this book - a mock up of Peri's phone, which of course will be it's own blog post! I am looking forward to reading and falling in love with Peri's story.

Publish date: September 1, 2015



4.) The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King

OMG! OMG! OMG! Okay, those that know me, know that I love a story that will scare the absolute crap out of me! Stephen King is literally the top of my list of authors that I do not read after dark/before bed...and he's got a new anthology coming out?

Seriously! Gimme! Like now! I want this book like yesterday.  If I can get it in hardback, that would be deliciously wonderful! I want all of this, and I'm looking forwards to the spine-tingling terrors that fill it!

Publish Date: November 3, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment