Monday, January 25, 2016

Heads Up!


That gif pretty much sums up how the last 2 weeks or so have been.  A dash of depression tumbled around with a cold, throw in a massive amount of work being a royal pain in the ass, and a few other things that I'd rather not get into and you've got the last few weeks in a nutshell.

My TBR pile has been altered...thanks to trips to the library, because bad things always happen to my library card when I go to the library...Case in point, I stopped in there yesterday, just to go to the bathroom (we were out walking, it was the closest one) and I walk out with a book.  Seriously, I can't even go in there for like 5 minutes without coming without a book.  I have a problem.  Don't get me help...*grins* 

I've finished a few, and I will still get to the books that I own that are on this month's TBR...and chances are that won't be until the end of the month, beginning of next month...but eventually, as usual all the books get cleared out of my TBR at some point (even if they get carried over a week or so).  There is one book that I will be super excited to add to my TBR list and share with you, but I can't do that until next month....sorry lovelies!   But, check out the changes...over there on the TBR list for the month. Anything with an L next to it is a library copy and ultimately moves to priority on the reading list due to ya know, the fact that I have to give it back eventually. 

My goal today is to attempt to wrap up all the reviews for the month, get them scheduled for the right days so check out through the week.  I might push a few through early, I've not decided yet since I've missed about 3 weeks of reviews on about twenty six books.  Not counting the nine books that I have slated for this week (thank you trusty planner for making me feel like a horrible failure for skipping things).  2016 has started kinda bumpy and I'm hoping to get my shit together and ultimately smooth things out.  

So, enough with this rambling and such.  Time to get my butt in gear and slam out some reviews, Top 10 Tuesdays, Wish List Wednesdays, and What's on My Kindle for the week!  I might even throw in some Throwback Thursdays if I'm feeling a bit frisky!  This week will be filled with lots of things for the blog.  First post you should look for is this week's book of the week! 

Lots of love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment