Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday: Mid Year Favorites


Welcome to this week's top ten Tuesday! 

Ten books.  I think that's easier than picking five...right? I mean 5 is bigger than 10 and gives me more room to juggle the rankings and keep me sane...RIGHT?! Okay, that's what we'll go with! 

So, this week's top ten is going to be my mid-year favorites, since we are at the half way point through this year (SERIOUSLY, where did this year go already?!).  

2016 Mid Year Favorites

10. The Eye of Minds - James Dashner
9. Trigger Warnings - Neil Gaiman
8. The Bourbon Kings - J.R. Ward
7. The Shadows - J.R. Ward
6. Dorothy Must Die - Danielle Paige
5. The Dom Who Loved Me - Lexi Blake
4. The Martian - Andy Weir
3. The Bone Season - Samantha Shannon
2. Ruin and Rising - Leigh Bardugo
1. Strings - David Estes

And there are my 10 Mid Year Favorites.  
What are yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment