Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wish List Wednesday: New Releases


To echo the gif above...I am seriously excited about all these books that are on my wishlist...because well DUH! Books.  I want them in physical copy, I want them in digital copy.  Yes.  Both.  Why? Because I'm a cover whore, and I absolutely love pretty covers and they look good on bookshelves!  Digital, so I can cart them around wherever I go on my Kindle! 

Anyway, without further adieu here are a few of the books that are on my wishlist: 

THAT COVER! So pretty and bloody...and just Stephen King.  The third installment in the Bill Hodges Trilogy...and it is out NOW!!!  Chances are my hold from the library will come in within the next few days once they get their copy and things...and then I won't be able to talk to my roommates about it because I'll have been the only one to read it!  Why does it have to come in when I have to go to work and can't sit up and read all night?!  WHY?!

This book caught my attention (and not just because of the eerie looking cover), because the description puts it along the lines of Pan's Labyrinth and John Connolly's The Book of Lost Things which I've not had the pleasure of reading yet.  However, I've seen Pan's Labyrinth and adored it.  So, I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this one. 

Okay, I've at least read the first two books of this series, and now it appears that I need to get my grubby hands on the third book and wait patiently for the fourth book in the Asylum series by Madeleine Roux.  Patient (yup, I can be that...honest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment