Okay, so in school we had summer reading lists...that usually came along with a project that had to be presented within the first couple weeks of school or a paper that was due like the first day or whatever. Thankfully, as an adult, the pressures of projects and things like that are off my shoulders so, I just get the joy of reading some really awesome books during the summer months. Not all of them are new titles, and some of them are titles that have been on my Kindle for a bit now that I've been meaning to get to. They even have their own category on my Kindle, specifically for this project! I'm even going to attempt to get the reviews up in a timely manner to! YAY for planning and being all adulty and stuff!
Now, keep in mind that this list doesn't include any books that are set at as July's TBR (usually library books and a bit of carry over from June if any).
1. Recurve - Shannon Mayer
2. A Court of Thorns and Roses - Sarah J. Maas
3. The Clockwork God - Jamie Sedgwick
4. A Darker Shade of Magic - V.E. Schwab
5. House of Royals - Keary Taylor
6. Never Never: Part One - Colleen Hoover
7. Fractured Fairy Tales - Various Authors
8. Hopeless - Colleen Hoover
What are some books you are trying to tackle this summer?