Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Random Thoughts with Caedy

Okay, so the image says a lot about what has been on my mind for a while now.  I absolutely am over and done with my job and am in the process of looking for a new one, but I am so discouraged. I know that it will take time and I know that a good job or a better job won't just fall into my lap.

However, we have a few new stores opening up within the next 6 months and I am hoping that I can start working there and leave my current job because I don't find any joy in being there and I dread going there and the potential anxiety attacks that could come during any shift. Not to mention that I am over and one with the petty drama and bullshit that I have to deal with. Not to mention essentially being barred from a position that I am strongest in because of a medical issue that keeps me from working with cleaning chemicals.

I am staying afloat but there are days that are more difficult than others and I am working on getting some of the help that I need.

I would apologize for the negativity but this is something that I needed to get out of my system.

Now I am going to go meditate and relax for bed.

Lots of love,
Caedy

No comments:

Post a Comment