Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Productivity and I


This has pretty much been the mantra for my week thus far.  It's been hella busy with Christmas coming up this week, my meditation for the Solstice last night, with morning devotions at sunrise, coupled with the fact that my neuropathy has been kicked into high fucking gear for the last two days (go figure my two days off when I have to get just about EVERYTHING done I spend them in and out of my brace).  

I have still managed to actually get a few things crossed off my to-do list which makes my bujo happy.  I've even started working on some 2017 spreads.  I still have to refilm my initial youtube video because the quality of the first one was absolute shit because the lighting in my house sucks.  

I still have quite a few more things to get done to be completely caught up and ready for the new year - reviews, well those are a laughable thing and I will not be caught up in the 10 days we have left of 2016...so I'll ultimately get to those come January considering I intend on taking this weekend off from the blog and spending time with family - there will probably be a holiday haul video and post here on the blog and my youtube channel sometime on Sunday or Monday...depending on when I manage to get some time off to film it (or don't feel like death warmed over after work).  

In the mean time, I am attempting to catch up on my pen pal letters - I have 6 that I'm behind on and I can effectively focus on those despite the pain - because typing actually makes things worse so I'm probably going to end this blog post here. 

Have a good evening and I'll see you later this week! 

Blessed Solstice, 
Caedy

No comments:

Post a Comment