Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas: The Aftermath

Merry Christmas! 

I hope you all got what you asked for and enjoyed your time with family and friends. 
I had a fantastic day and ate way too much food.  However, as the day wore on it became apparent that I was a sick monkey.  Yeah this sucks. 

I didn't put a cold on my wish list for Santa and yet...here I am all congested and snotty and miserable.  Oh and did I mention that I have to work tomorrow?  Yeah I am already over it.  I am ready for a day off to recover from this crap as well as  from Christmas itself. 

I will hopefully have a blog post with more substance for you tomorrow or it may wait until Tuesday.. I haven't decided yet. 

For now... Good night all!!!

Load of warm fuzzies for you!!!!

-Caedy

No comments:

Post a Comment