Friday, December 2, 2016

This is My December...December 2016

So. 
I am a failure. 
Or at least a horrible procrastinator, which is most likely why I end up so behind on EVERYTHING.  I have - no lie - planned out a review schedule for pretty much ALL of the books I've read in 2016 FOUR TIMES so far this year, and have I managed to actually make any headway into my reviews? No..why would I actually stick to the plan? Oh yeah...because depression and anxiety are a pain in my arse and most of my work usually gets caught up on the good days because I'm absolutely 100% useless on the bad days when my attention span is pretty much non-existent.  

I know I've said this many, many times in the past, however I am actually going to put so much effort into working on getting things back to where they need to be for this blog.  I may also be changing quite a few things, and as well as the books give you a bit more insight into who I am.  There may be a name change to something other than Confessions of a Bibliophile, but I am not a hundred percent certain on that yet.  However, I am certain that there is a lot more that I want to share with you and to do that, there needs to be some changes.  

You may start seeing changes around here as early as Sunday of this week, but we'll see what happens and what manner of curve balls life will be throwing at me - because it has a tendency to kick me when I'm down.  

I do however have this coming week's book of the week planned out, I just have to get the post written up.  I have a couple week's worth of Top 10 Tuesday.  I also have some Wish List Wednesdays planned out.  What's on My Kindle? I've 2-3 of those planned out for this month.  I also have a few reviews that I am working on (a couple of them are author requested reviews) and those will hopefully be going up within the next week or so.  

I am also in the process of starting to train for my first ever 5k - I usually don't run.  However, I will be starting the Couch to 5k running system, to start getting myself 5k ready before a local 5k in February.  I'm so excited and I'm doing this more for me than anything else, because I know this will help me get in shape, and it gives me another reason to get off my butt and stop sitting all day every day in front of my computer.

I think that's all I have for you right now, so get ready for some awesome changes and loads more info about me coming at you.  

I am also considering tossing up some Youtube videos and if that happens trust me, you all will be alerted to this new development! 

Lots of love,
Caedy

No comments:

Post a Comment