Sunday, December 11, 2016

Adventures in Building

Evening lovelies!!!

This weekend has been filled with all manner of adventures!

Company visiting which is always fun! Especially when it is my bestie!!! My person visiting always makes me happy, and the best part is there was the exchanging of Christmas gifts. I have a new bento box, which I cannot use at work because I work with idiots who would throw my lunch away and to be honest I would have to kill someone for tossing my expensive bento boxes. I now have two good ones: my happy animals froggy, and my Rilakuma one that I just got for Christmas.

I also have two new bookcases, one for me and one for my roommate. I spent last night with my bestie putting them together and starting to move furniture around to ensure that everything fits in. I even spent another 4 hours this morning tackling everything that I didn't get done before I went to bed at 2am. I love how I have everything set up and I just need a few more things to actually have things as I want them.

I also have some of my favorite Happy Meal toys displayed one the bookcase and my desk. I also got this week's bullet journal spread done. I only have 2 more spreads left to do for this year and that makes me sad.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment