Thursday, May 24, 2012

My New Home

Hello to all my wonderful readers.  As you can see, I've opted to move locations.  Wordpress was beginning to give me more trouble than I really wanted to deal with.  So, I've opted to switch to blogspot, which will allow me a bit more customization freedom and things of that nature.  I am still learning, I am still fighting with thing to get them just the way I want them and of course, you are more than welcome to follow me here as well.  I will not be using the old blog for reviews, though it will still be kept for archive purposes.  I will probably be using it for my writing from now on, and perhaps cross-post some things like daily updates and things of that nature...or I might just have it dedicated to my artwork.

So, as you can see, I am currently in the process of setting myself up here.  If anyone can recommend gadgets for me to add (how to find them easily would be helpful as well) and things of that nature I would GREATLY be in your debt.  I will also be working on getting things together for Confessions, such as more author interviews, and various other things.

Currently, I've got a giveaway that will be complete next weekend.  I am giving away five copies of Angel Evolution by David Estes as he is my first EVER author interview and his interview will be going live on Sunday!

Excited!

By the way, the first two winners of my give away are: Todd Howell and Kathryn Dawson.  YAYAYAY!  More winners will be coming next week!

2 comments:

  1. I've tried Wordpress a few times in the 6 years that I've been blogging and I always have come back to blogger. It's the ultimate in customizability. And I prefer blogger's blogging community, as well. Welcome to blogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Most of my reviews currently revert back to my Wordpress account, because it is just too much to transfer the nearly 100 posts that I'd had over there to here.

      Delete