Sunday, October 30, 2016

BotW: Tell The Wolves I'm Home



Welcome to another Sunday lovelies! That means Book of the Week time!  Currently, this book is top of my TBR pile for November.  Yup, I'm still gonna try and read and actually get productive things done while I'm doing NaNo...can I do it? My track record says no, however, this year, I'm armed with my bullet journal and somewhat better time management skills.  So, let's see if I can keep my reading, reviewing, and blogging going while I'm working on that 50,000 words!  Expect a blog post about my nanoing coming up tomorrow! 

Anyway, enough about me blathering.  Time to get on to revealing the cover, pretty little thing that it is, for this week's book of the week...there will definitely be a review forth coming once I've gotten this pretty little thing read

Tell the Wolves I'm Home
Carol Rifka Brunt


No comments:

Post a Comment