Saturday, July 23, 2016

BOTW: The Magicians


Okay, so, I realize it is Saturday and next week's book of the week comes out tomorrow...however, I did promise that this week's book of the week would actually be a thing.  So, here it is, with a few hours to spare in this week.

The Magicians
Lev Grossman


So, for serious.  This book was FANTASTIC! The series commitment thing...is SO TOTALLY A THING with this book.  It's a trilogy.  Three books.  I am actually deliciously loving this series and have recently gotten the 2nd book on my kindle from the library.  Beyond that, I actually want to see the television series - and I'm hoping that it has actually stayed true to the books.  Because this is a fear of mine...it is a thing.  I have had it realized with Silver Linings Playbook.  Loved the book.  Hated the movie. Just no. 

Anyway!

What are you all currently reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment