Friday, July 8, 2016

Week in Review


Hello lovelies! 

I do apologize for the lack of content this week.  Between work an apparently a case of acute bronchitis, I pretty much had absolutely ZERO focus to do anything more than read or stare at Netflix for the rest of the evening.  Beyond that, now that there has been a trip to the ER and antibiotics and cough meds obtained, I am feeling a bit better and that is just one day into the medication.  I'm still actually keeping up on my bullet journal, and I'm enjoying the process.  I am still attempting to figure out just what works for me, however, I am really liking things as they are at the moment. 

Beyond that, I have finished five books on my July TBR list - this week.  I still have a few on the list to go.  I have three books that are author read and reviews coming up toward the end of the month, and one of those books that I've finished is on that short list.  

Books Read July 3-8
1. The Magicians - Lev Grossman
2. The Yellow Brick War - Danielle Paige 
3. Frozen - Robin Wasserman
4. The Exiled Queen - Cinda Williams Chima
5. Vincent, Survivor - O.L. Eggert

I've blog posts coming, as well as reviews for the week.  Between today and tomorrow I will be getting things together and will have quite a bit of content for you.  Some What's On My Kindle, Book of the Week, and all sorts of things.  

Anyway, that's just a little glimpse into my life and how this week has been going for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment