Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday


Happy Tuesday lovelies!  How is your week so far?  Survived Monday with minimal casualties? I know I did! Beyond that, I hope that you all are reading something absolutely wonderful and that you find some joy in today's top 10 list here at the Confessional! 

Lately, I've been on a YA kick.  Lots of books in this genre, and spanning into different genres in general...fantasy, romance, sci-fi, dystopian, and so many more!  Yet, I want to pick just 10 that have easily become my favorites (and chances are some of these will be whole series listed, but don't judge me!)

TOP 10 YA FAVORITES

10. Divergent Series - Veronica Roth
9. The Maze Runner Series - James Dashner
8. The Giver Quartet - Lois Lowry
7. The Dwellers Saga - David Estes
6. His Fair Assassin Series - Robin LeFevers
5. Delirium Series - Lauren Oliver
4. The Grisha Series - Leigh Bardugo
3. Daughter of Smoke & Bone Series - Laini Taylor 
2. The Iron Fey/Lost Prince - Julie Kagawa
1. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

Okay, seriously, I think this is by far one of the hardest freaking lists I've ever written!  Because there are so many that aren't on this list that would fit..and I don't want to knock any of them out of position...but SERIOUSLY?!  GAH! 

What are some of your favorite YA novels? 

No comments:

Post a Comment