Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Magnificent Milestone! 200th Post!!


When I created this blog, originally over on wordpress, I wasn't entirely sure it would go anywhere, be anything.  I figured it would be a place for me to randomly post reviews of books that I loved and maybe share them with a few people.  Now, I have a small following and honestly I have enjoyed each and every moment with all of you!  This is as you can tell by the title, my 200th post! 

I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do for this monumental occasion, but I think for the most part I want to say thank you.  Thank you for following me either here, on facebook, twitter, tumblr, goodreads, or instagram.  I think the only place I'm not really is Youtube, and in the future that might change, I've not yet decided.  

I have always been passionate about books, about everything book related and I love that I've found a community that I can share that with! I've met so many wonderful authors and delightful people that I am friends with and that I have met along this journey.  I am hoping that the next 200 posts are just as fun and filled with delightful book recommendations and things as the last two hundred posts. 

I know I've not written as many reviews as other bloggers, but that will be changing in the coming weeks, months, etc.  I have a few reviews that I have in the works! 

Here is a little flashback, of my very first post when I created this blog just over three years ago! My First Post! It was my announcement that I had left wordpress in favor of blogger, and ultimately I have never been happier with the decision! The ease of use here has been something that has made this easier and easier for me to get my content to those that follow me! 

My next milestone will more than likely come in about the next 25-50 posts and that will be my hundredth review!  Currently, I'm sitting at seventy-seven!  Just twenty-three short reviews away from getting that next milestone! 

Again, I want to say thank you to everyone that follows me here and on my various social medias for updates on books, and the things that I'm reading and reviewing!  Here is to another hundred posts and more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment