Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wish List Wednesday!


Welcome to Wish List Wednesdays!!!

In the coming weeks I will be featuring a few books that I desperately want.  Well, not only books, because I have a slight obsession with Funko Pop figures (though I don't actually OWN any of them yet).  So, most of the pictures, and books and things I will be sharing were from a recent trip to Barnes & Nobles where I was left unsupervised. 

We all know how good an idea that is!  Well, at least I didn't have any money with me to use or it really would have been a bad idea since they still had their classics on sale for Buy 2 Get 1 Free and I absolutely love their classics. 

Either way!  Let's get on with the show! 



If you know me personally, you know I love to cook, bake, etc.  This cookbook got added to my list simply because of who is on the cover!  Pauley Perrette is by far one of my FAVORITE actresses and Abby is my absolute favorite character on NCIS! I've looked through this book and seriously want to try some of the recipes that are within its pages!  


Seriously, who doesn't need a good Taste of Home Cookbook! It's so pretty, and it makes me want to spend all day in the kitchen creating tasty, tasty things from within its pages! 


Seriously, if you are offended by gratuitous use of the word fuck, then you are definitely not going to go for Thug Kitchen.  However, if you like good food....you will LOVE Thug Kitchen.  I've been looking at this cookbook for a little while now and I follow the blog, I now want the cookbook!  Sharing a link to one of my fave recipes from this cookbook: Thug Kitchen: Breakfast Tamale


No comments:

Post a Comment