Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November Round Up



The month of November is usually a quiet one around here, mainly because I'm not reading other people's words I'm reading my own as I work on my NaNoWriMo project.  This month was no exception, though I did manage to read a few books written by others, mainly while I was sick and my own writing project stalled out at about 30k words somewhere in the middle of week 3 (which is when the cold hit). 

Beyond that, I've quite a few books lined up for December, and I'm hoping to round out the year with a few reviews written too because I've been slacking there as well.  Anyway!

Let's get started with the round up for this month!

WHAT I READ:
  1. These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Amie Kaufman
  2. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
  3. Wonder by R.J. Palacio
  4. Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami
  5. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
  6. Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore - Robin Sloan
There was but one blog post this month and that was me explaining my radio silence for the duratin of the month, which is rapidly coming to a close. I am hoping that I will be able to spend the end of the year further indulging my love for reading as well as my love of sharing things with all of you! Here is to a great month of December!



No comments:

Post a Comment