The month of November is usually a quiet one around here, mainly because I'm not reading other people's words I'm reading my own as I work on my NaNoWriMo project. This month was no exception, though I did manage to read a few books written by others, mainly while I was sick and my own writing project stalled out at about 30k words somewhere in the middle of week 3 (which is when the cold hit).
Beyond that, I've quite a few books lined up for December, and I'm hoping to round out the year with a few reviews written too because I've been slacking there as well. Anyway!
Let's get started with the round up for this month!
WHAT I READ:
- These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Amie Kaufman
- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore - Robin Sloan