Thursday, December 10, 2015

December: To-be-read and Current Reads


Okay. 

Okay. 

I know it is December 10th, and I SHOULD have had this posted ten days ago.  I've been a touch busy, so shoot me! Also I'll be updating the list over there *points to the TBR list on the right* with all these books as well so don't get crazy on me! 

Anyway, as usual, my TBR pile for this month is quite long, as I intend on closing out the year with a BANG! Anyone surprised by this? Considering the amount of books I manage to read in a year?! Oh yeah, I'm working on that post to, along with a few other goodies for you guys! So, anyway...


This picture of course, does not include digital books, but those will be in the list below...I promise. 

1. I'll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson
2. The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
3. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
4. Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
5. Etiquitte and Espionage by Gail Carriger
6. The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas by John Boyne 
7. The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
8. Destined by P.C. Cast & Kirstin Cast
9. Hidden by P.C. Cast & Kirstin Cast
10. Asylum by Madeline Roux (Kindle)


As per usual, I am reading more than one book at a time.  This, by now, should not surprise anyone.  One is usually digital, the other physical - right now, this is no exception. 

Current Reads include: 

1. Chinese Cinderella: The True Story of an Unwanted Daughter by Adeline Yen Mah
2. Rags & Bones: New Twists on Timeless Tales edited by Marissa Marr & Tim Pratt

What are some awesome books on your TBR pile for the end of the year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment