Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sunday: TBR Pile Update


Welcome to another year!  Which means more reading challenges and more pushing myself to expand my reading horizons, and this year is no exception! At the time of completing this post, and the accompanying video I have already finished my first 2 books of the year, and I loved them both.  The first was The Book of Lies by Brad Meltzer and the second was One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake ---which is the 2nd book in a series, and now I'm waiting for the first book to come in! 

The rest of the books I am going to be reading so far this month include: 
1. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
2. The King's Peace by Kevin Hammond
3. Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
4. All the Crooked Saints by Maggie Stiefvater
5. The Book of Dust, Volume 1 by Phillip Pullman

Some of these are digital, others are physical.  This will round out almost my first full 10 books of the year.  My first 2 reviews of the year should be going live in the next couple of days (probably Tuesday or as late as Friday), because I'm intending on reviewing at least at some small length all of the books that I read this year.  

Alright, that's all I've got for now, time to get the video up for this blog post! Lots of love and until next week, what's on your TBR Pile?

-Caedy

No comments:

Post a Comment