Monday, January 1, 2018

Welcome to 2018!

Welcome to 2018!


I could start this blog post off with promises and resolutions and things like that, but I’m trying very hard to not be the blogger with all the cliches.  So, I will simply start off with the hope that your year will be filled with productivity and blessings.  Things will be picking up again here, and I do hope to actually keep the momentum going throughout the year, instead of having the heavy periods of drop off throughout due to various reasons (health, etc).  


I have several things in the works for this year, including picking back up my reviewing, because that is a habit that I’ve fallen out of.  I am also going to be doing more videos on my youtube channel and attempting to further build my presence and brand throughout the communities that I am a part of.  I will be revamping several things over the course of the coming days, many of the reworks done behind the scenes and will becoming online in the beginnings of the year.   I am also in the process of getting a website up and running, which will hopefully provide a bit more of a home for all of my ramblings and such.


I’ve several posts planned, and lots of topics that will be covered between books, bullet journalling, and even things that are a lot more personal than I’ve gotten here on the blog before.  I am however, over the last few months, become more comfortable with who I am, what I am doing, and the relationship that I am building within the polyamorous community.  I actually see a future, a chance for growth, and with the way things have turned upward for me at the end of last year, I am hoping that this upward trend continues - in fact I have every intention of ensuring that this upward trend continues. Alright, with that, I think I will start breaking down the upcoming schedule for things to come here at Caedy’s Closet of Curiosities.



Sunday: TBR for the Week
Monday: Meal Prep Monday
Tuesday: Author Spotlight
Wednesday: Wishlist Wednesday
Thursday: Polyamory and Me
Friday: Friday Favorites
Saturday: Bullet Journal PWM & Favorites


This is is just an outline, possible topics for the week.  I have not yet fully determined what will be done or if I will be posting 7 days a week.  However, I know some of these topics will tie in with videos that will be going live on my Youtube channel, as well as updates on my Instagram and Snapchat.  Since, I tend to post and share on various platforms.  


I do hope that this new year is fruitful for you all and I will see you soon!  


Lots of Love,
Caedy


No comments:

Post a Comment