Saturday, October 6, 2012

Randomness is random

So I am seriously bored out of my mind and not sure what I want to do at the moment other than putter about on the interwebs but I can't since the netbook died and my roommate woke up and got on the comp. Meh! I will figure something out I usually do. Also, gonna be interesting writing reviews on a smartphone until I get a computer that works or just post them on the weekends or days off if I am up before everyone else and can use a comp.
Already have a plan in the works for NaNo when that rolls around in November and then I will be working on a novel....yes I am going to attempt NaNo again and maybe this time something good will come out of it. Will definitely be looking for someone to help with editing or may do it myself and self-publish with Amazon.com or something. We will sew when the time comes.

Alright for now I have domestic duties to attend to and shall be around later.

No comments:

Post a Comment