Sunday, February 12, 2017

The End is Close

In six days I will be participating in my first 5k. I am both nervous and excited.  I know that it will be challenging,  I won't be running the whole thing,  but I will be running some of it.  I am not in the shape I wanted to be for the event,  but it is too late now. 

I will maybe vlog some of it,  I haven't decided yet. Though there will be a vlog of things this weekend since it is the Olustee festival here in town. That means craft fair and all sorts of things,  and hopefully I will be able to get something small to send to a teacher in France for her class. 

I have a new bullet journal video to film soon now that I have my new LT1917 as well as my new fine nib fountain pen.  Matching colors too. 

I don't really have a whole lot left to talk about today. 

I am almost done with Blood Vow by J.R. Ward and I am also going to be starting a book on my kindle that I cannot think of the title of.  I have 3 reviews that will hopefully be out this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment