Sunday, February 19, 2017

Happy Sunday Loves!


Hello, lovelies! 

So, if you've seen my youtube video with my Feb 2017 TBR on it, you know what's on this list.  However, it has been altered slightly!  As I've read some of them.  (please ignore the lack of update on the TBR sidebar over there...I'm getting to it).  I've already read a handful of books on this list.  Including just recently finishing "The Kept Woman" by Karin Slaughter. 

My next book of choice is probably going to be "Small Great Things" by Jodi Picoult, and I believe this will be my first novel by her, so I'm kind of excited.  I've also got a few reviews that I plan on getting up this week, as I've finished a couple of NetGalley books so far this year and I need to get those reviews up.  

This past week, I do apologize for my radio silence.  I have been super busy getting ready for the 5k that I participated in yesterday morning.  It was a major endorphin rush, and I am kinda addicted to it now.  I came in under an hour, which makes me kinda happy, I'm not as good as some that have participated in this countless times and run a lot more than I do at this point - my official time was 53:46, not bad for 3.1 miles.  I did walk quite a bit of it, but even still, I got my steps and my exercise for the day and I did spend most of yesterday in recovery mode which I needed.  

I did learn a few things, and I am currently working on saving up for some decent running shoes, tank and long sleeves for running, as well as a new sports bra with support because I am quite a bit top heavy and need the support.  

Finish line!  This is honestly the picture I am the proudest of.  It was taken after I crossed the finish line, with my finisher medal.  I am definitely looking forward to next year's Blue and Grey 5k, and I hope to have lost a bit more weight and will definitely be working on my training as well as increasing my endurance so maybe I can shave quite a bit off my time and run a bit more of the track than I did this year.  Not bad for my first ever 5k and crossing something off my bucket list.  

I think that's about all I've got for you today!  <3 

See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment