Sunday, September 4, 2016

BotW: The Ocean at the End of the Lane



It's Sunday! Welcome to another edition of Book of the Week! First one for September!  Holy cow! We only have 4 months left in 2016...and what a year it has been.   This book is absolutely one of my favorites that I've read this week, and I will probably end up re-reading it over and over again.  


The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Neil Gaiman


This is one of my favorite books and honestly I'm usually so comforted by Neil Gaiman's works...even Sandman.  I love his storytelling and the stories that he's crafted in each of his books.  They are something that I always go back to time and time again.  I've even got a re-read of American Gods in the works for either this month or next! 

What's your favorite Neil Gaiman book?

No comments:

Post a Comment