Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Vol. 2


It's TUESDAY! You know what that means! Another Top Ten Tuesday! This week's Top Ten is focusing on Series...some of my favorites..from duos, trilogies, quartets, and series that are already up into the double digits.  With these, I have absolutely zero commitment issues, and dive in head first! These are in no particular order, and the order does not reflect my level of adoration for these series...other than the fact that I love them all equally and think they are fantastically awesome!

TOP TEN SERIES

1.) The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
2.) Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling
3.) Daughter of Smoke & Bone Trilogy - Lani Taylor
4.) A Song of Ice and Fire - George R.R. Martin
5.) Lord of the Rings Trilogy - J.R.R. Tolkein
6.) Lexy Cooper Mysteries - Christa Charter
7.) The Sandman - Neil Gaiman
8.) Black Dagger Brotherhood - J.R. Ward
9.) The Wicked Years Quartet- Gregory Maguire
10.) The Giver Quartet - Lowis Lowry

What are some of your favorite series? I am always looking for more series to dive into.  Those series that I love that didn't make this particular list include: 
The Dwellers Saga - David Estes
House of Night - P.C. Cast
Anita Blake Series - Laurell K. Hamilton
The Fever Series - Karen Marie Moning

And countless others that I cannot even call to memory that I've read and re-read multiple times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment