Wednesday, October 25, 2017

October's Reading List


I've already read a few of my books on my  TBR list this month, and I still have at least 2 more to get through by the end of the month, and even read one that wasn't on my original list...

The books I've already finished this month: 

1. Adulthood is a Myth - Sarah Andersen
2. Everything Everything - Nicola Yoon
3. The Alchemist - Paulo Coehlo
4. Carry On - Rainbow Rowell
5. Milk and Honey - Rupi Kaur
6. Buffering: Unshared Tales of a Life Fully Loaded - Hannah Hart
7. My Lady Jane - Cynthia Hand
8. Big Little Lies - Liane Moriarty

Yes, Hannah Hart is one of my all time favorite Youtubers, and I will eventually own her cookbook...as well as a copy of Buffering: Untold Tales of a Life Fully Loaded because I absolutely loved the book.  

The books I have left to read on this month's TBR pile are: 
1. Caraval - Stephanie Garber

Wow, that's the only library book I still have to read.  I'm doing pretty good this month.  I've managed to get through my TBR pile and one additional book before the end of the month.  6 days left to read Caraval, I think I can do it.  I'll be starting it either later tonight or tomorrow during my shift at work. 

I have no idea what I'm going to be working on for November as far as reading goes, because I will be doing NaNoWriMo most likely, which means I will be spending most of my time writing (unless my muse is a royal pain in the ass, but we will see).

Anyway, what are some of the books you've read this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment