Sunday, November 3, 2013

What's On My Kindle? Series Overload part 2

Welcome to the newest edition of What's On My Kindle?

Series, trilogies, and collections! Love them.  Can't get enough of them.  I enjoy them as much as I enjoy stand alone novels.  Here are some of the series that I wish to get to on my Kindle, some of which I have already read, but will be getting back to.   Like this month I will be re-reading The Hunger Games, I will be working to get my hands on the newest book in Veronica Roth's Divergent series (NO SPOILERS!), and may be starting something new, or returning to an old favorite epic fantasy, or finishing up the Black Dagger Brotherhood (through the ones that I have).



This month, I will be re-reading this series because Catching Fire premieres in theaters on the 23rd of this month and I want to see it! Seriously want to see it! This series is seriously one of my favorite and I will constantly be willing to going back to this series.  The interaction between the characters, the tension within the heroine and the villain. It is also one of those that will always make me cry at certain points.  I've seen the first movie, and I've read all three books, but as always I will re-read them before seeing Catching Fire.  

Okay, who doesn't want George R.R. Martin to write faster damn it? I am among those who are desperately waiting for him to release book number 6, The Winds of Winter.  I want to know what happens damn it, and the television series is already starting to pull from book five, which means soon they will not have enough material to ensure the series continues along with the books.  But, these are some of my favorite stories to read and despite the fact that Mister Martin happens to kill of everyone of his characters that I enjoy, I will always read it.  

Divergent, this series is a Young Adult Dystopian and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Seriously.  The stories spun by Veronica Roth are some of my absolute favorite.  All of it, I have not yet found anything not to love with this series.  I laugh, I cry, and I have the urge to pitch the books across the room.  I've not yet gotten my hands on book three in the series, as it just recently came out, but I will be getting my hands on a copy soon! I really, really will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment