Saturday, December 1, 2018

December Has Arrived!!

Holy crap! I am sooo sorry I've been absent for a while!  Things have been crazy hectic for me lately, and I'm just now working on finding time to get things up and running.  I will be having regular blog posts 3 times a week and hopefully weekly vlogs/daily vlogs (if I actually manage to keep up with Vlogmas).  Either way, there might be daily blogs and I will do blogmas instead of Vlogmas LOL (yeah, I'm trying to be funny). 

So, couple of big things have happened in the last few months: I have finally managed to get a part timer trained and working well with the flow of things here in the store.  I am thrilled about that, because it means I can actually start having a life again or at least a couple of days off.  Geoff and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary in July, and things have been wonderful, and I'm hoping that I can manage to actually get my shit together and hit my major goals in a few months (provided certain things don't majorly begin to suck and derail my savings goals).  I am currently filming again, and managed to get two videos up today on my channel, which makes me happy.  I need to find my tripod again, and I'm hoping to get this month's TBR post/video up in a day or so because I've literally had to reduce my goodreads goal TWICE in the past 5 months, which does not make me a happy girl. 

Other than that, things have just been kinda rocky as far as stretching my energy beyond what I really should, and I'm working on carefully walking that tightrope and finding the proper balance that I need once more.  I am also looking into maybe starting up with BetterHelp or a similar service (especially since I will have my Stylo 4 back and not be using the crappy loaner phone I have right now), in the new year because trying to find a therapist in my local area that is actually accepting new patients is proving to be more of a headache than it really should be.  Beyond that, I have been going to my Dr. regularly, and there may be a tweak of my meds in the coming months after bloodwork in January, so we will see what comes from that when I go back to my Dr in the beginning of February.  I've got my appointments set up already, and I have them added to my future log in my 2019 bullet journal set up.

As I'm writing this I am sitting at work, watching the rain fall and listening to one of my favorite playlists this time of year, and I'll have that right below. 

Dominoel Indie Christmas  <--this is my favorite Indie Christmas playlist!

Anyway, I've gotta get some photos edited for my next post that will be going up tomorrow and I am a dummy because I forgot my camera which makes me a derpy mcderp pants.  Which means I'll probably get those photos later today or tomorrow and edit them and get the post up....and probably a late start to Vlogmas...but ya know, I at least got up 2 videos anyway!

Until next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment