Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday: Classics


We've all read them.  Lots of them.  We were required to read many of them through our course work in high school and even in college.  You'll find several in this list..some of which I slogged through in high school, but now that I'm older I have a new found appreciation for.  So, with that in mind...ON WITH THE LIST! 


Top 10 Classics

10. Little Women - Louisa May Alcott
9. Little Men - Louisa May Alcott
8. Les Miserables - Victor Hugo
7. Paradise Lost - John Milton
6. A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens
5. Great Expectations - Charles Dickens
4. Oliver Twist - Charles Dickens
3. Alice in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll
2. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
1. The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald

There are several more that I enjoy, but this is my top ten list at least for now.  However, Gatsby usually ends up on top no matter what. 

What are your favorite classics? 

No comments:

Post a Comment