Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hello World...

Hi! I'm Cae, Martha, or Bibliophile (truth is I answer to just about anything - just ask David Estes - the only person on the planet I've EVER allowed to call me M-Dizzle - feel special Snickers XD).  Things have been kinda hectic for me lately and on top of that taking public transportation home has ensured that it takes me a small (or large depending on the day) portion of FOREVER to get home.

Here is a typical outline of my weekday activity:

  • I wake up at around 3am
  • I leave the house between 330 and 345 am (415 at the latest if I'm feeling lazy)
  • I walk just over two miles between my house and the bus stop so I can catch the first bus to work.
  • I catch the bus at 512 (or a touch later depending on the driver)
  • I catch my second bus at 538 and I get off that bus at about ten minutes to 6.
  • I walk the block and a half to work. 
  • I've left the house in "normal people" clothes and have to change into my uniform. 
  • I clock in between five and ten minutes late. 
  • Work 6-8 hrs
  • Leave work at or around 2pm (210 at the absolute LATEST)
  • Change back into "normal people" clothes because BLACK POLYESTER in Florida is just a heat stroke waiting to happen.
  • Catch my first bus at about 230 (or later since school is back in session and the bus runs a little late)
  • I catch my second bus at about 254 (or later if it is running late or just simply DOES NOT SHOW UP) - 324 is the absolute latest bus I can be on if I want to make the third bus and be home in less than 3 hrs of leaving work.
  • Make any grocery stops that I need to make either before bus one or between bus number 2 and 3. 
  • Get to the stop for bus number 3.  Wait about 30-45 minutes for it to show up.
  • Get on bus number 3, and get home at just before 5pm. 
That is a typical day for me, and it usually leaves me absolutely wiped out because of the heat and humidity, the initial walk and ultimately standing on my feet in crappy shoes has me miserable (and lately I've gotten soaked coming home thank you Florida weather). 

So, that is why things have slowed down here, but I have some fantastic things in the works for all of you! I've some guest posts coming up and some interviews in the works as well.  I've also got some giveaways coming and some reviews of some of the books that I've currently read (I know I've got a review backlog, don't lynch me!).  

Reviews you can look forward to:
  • Falling Immortality by Robert Downs
  • Voulspa by Sam D. & Ray East
  • Francesca of Lost Nation by Lucinda Sue Crosby
  • Jaguar Sun by Martha Bourke
  • $ell More eBook$ - How to increase sales and Amazon rankings using Kindle Direct Publishing by Lucinda Sue Crosby
  • Don't Ask, Don't Tell by T.R. Stoddard

No comments:

Post a Comment